Sunday, October 19, 2008

publishing with tate publishing

I was a new author looking for a publisher. I first went to a large firm, took them 8 months to tell me no. I found Tate Publishing on the internet and it took them 2 weeks to say yes. Dr. Tate himself called me to welcome me to Tate Publishing. They worked with me on my authors participation investment. Before i knew it I was published. My husband and i drove to Mustang Ok. to visit Tate Publishing and man were we welcomed. I approved every step of the process and was never treated like i was an idiot, i should have at times. There sure is a lot to learn about publishing. When it was time to publishe book #2 they were realy thrilled i wanted to do a 2nd book. It will be out soon and i cant wait. Thank you Tate Publishing. Simply Vinaigrettes from Ancho Chili to White Wine is book #1. Janie's Simply Entree Salads for Two is the 2nd. They are available everywhere on line and in most book stores, and directly from Tate Publishing for $9.00.

No comments: